Need help? Know someone who needs help? Just want information?
Click on the following links to be led in the right direction!
- General information on types of eating disorders
- National Eating Disorders Association (NEDA) Referral Helpline
- Information for Parents of Those Struggling
- Information for Educators and Coaches on Eating Disorder Prevention
- Having trouble with insurance? Check out the Manna Scholarship Fund!
- Do you need help? Use the treatment finder to guide you.
- Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696
Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
Self-Injury Hotline: 1-800-344-4357
- Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386
Sexuality Support: 1-800-246-7743
- Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438
Rape and Sexual Assault: 1-800-656-4673
- Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272
Runaway: 1-800-843-5200, 1-800-843-5678, 1-800-621-4000